Re: yade-MPI

Hi there,
FYI  [1] is showing a concrete MPI execution (with just two threads...).
The MPI run is approximately 10x slower than the reference non-MPI run on
my laptop, which is encouraging given the lazy implementation (e.g.  large
excess of useless data going through messages with
serialization/deserialization on both sides).
I'm currently extending to N threads, which should only need little changes.

This is you last chance to join yade-mpi team since next messages will go
there directly. :)

Cheers
Bruno

 [1]