Re: Buildbot failure

Hi Robert,

My understanding of these failures was rather there was read/write permission problems on the buildbot ? [*]

As you probably know, the buildbot is in Grenoble 3SR lab, and only Bruno and remi.cailletaud@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (but Rémi is no more at 3SR if I understood correctly ?...) could have access.

Thanks anyway for your efforts getting rid of these "buildbot failure" messages ! ;-)

Jérôme

PS: are you not yourself in Grenoble actually ?

[*] https://yade-dem.org/buildbot/builders/yade-full/builds/4844/steps/test/logs/stdio

------
Chargé de Recherche / Research Associate
Irstea, RECOVER
3275 route de Cezanne – CS 40061 13182 Aix-en-Provence Cedex 5 FRANCE
+33 (0)4 42 66 99 21