Re: New Yade version? Debian freeze is coming

I agree, you can make a release.

If you know that it is correct, then I leave it to you to remove this warning from Tesselation.ipp :)

Tesselation.ipp:78:2: warning: #warning "It was move_point before CGAL 4.13...."

I am planning to at least fix some examples. Anton, how much time do I have?

best regards
Janek

Bruno Chareyre said:     (by the date of Wed, 16 Jan 2019 11:13:02 +0100)

--
Janek Kozicki                               http://janek.kozicki.pl/  |