Re: gitlab work cycle

Hi,

[1]https://yade-dev.gitlab.io/trunk/github.html?highlight=gitlab#pushing-changes-to-remote-repository

What's this https://yade-dev.gitlab.io/trunk/ ?...

Is our doc now located at that place, and no more at https://yade-dem.org/doc/ ?...

Jérôme

------
Chargé de Recherche / Research Associate
Irstea, RECOVER
3275 route Cezanne – CS 40061 13182 Aix-en-Provence Cedex 5 FRANCE
+33 (0)4 42 66 99 21

On 30/01/2019 13:55, Bruno Chareyre wrote:

On 1/29/19 11:24 PM, Janek Kozicki wrote:
Hi, have you seen merge request by Vasileios?

https://gitlab.com/yade-dev/trunk/merge_requests/48

I remember that you said something about pipelines not working from
other people's accounts.
Yes.

There should be a way to solve this in general manner.
There could a way with future versions of gitlab, but current behavior is that the pipeline has to run on the account where the MR comes from, not on the destination. We can't change it.

I guess that due to previous discussion,
Could be, but It should be enough to read the documentation [1].
I am updating it again today but it was already relevant.

[1]https://yade-dev.gitlab.io/trunk/github.html?highlight=gitlab#pushing-changes-to-remote-repository

Cheers