all bugs moved from launchpad to gitlab issues

Hi,

I thought we should better migrate because hopping back and forth
between gitlab and launchpad while fixing LaTeX pngmath stuff was
very inconvenient.

I have found this tool:

https://github.com/dmi-try/lpgrabber

git clone https://github.com/dmi-try/lpgrabber.git

It automatically downloaded all bugs into a CSV file from launchpad.
gitlab can import CSV files, but without newlines in bug description.
So I spent 30minutes copying them back and forth. But still it was a
lot faster thanks to automatic import of bug titles.

now we should close some issues that were fixed, some of them looong time ago ;)

best regards
Janek

Follow ups