Re: Updating Launchpad (Code) page

I saw that you pushed latest stuff into this repo. Maybe it is possible to link with gitlab somehow?

When I click "configure code" I land on a page, which I send as screenshot.

Should we try experimenting here?

Janek

Bruno Chareyre said:     (by the date of Wed, 10 Apr 2019 10:57:50 +0200)

--
Janek Kozicki                               http://janek.kozicki.pl/  |