git bisect is useful. The TwoPhaseFlowEngine.cpp warnings in --check

Hi,

I just realized how useful git bisect is. Bruno asked me this:

> Do you know when this started to appear by any chance:

> running:  check_TwoPhaseFlowEngine_PressureInjection.py
> WARN  /home/3S-LAB/bchareyre/yade/trunk/trunk-fresh/pkg/pfv/TwoPhaseFlowEngine.cpp:2663 clusterOutvadePore: index mismatch wrt. cell ids

And thanks to ccache I could do a quick bisect search on master
branch. I checked out from about a month ago. Did compile, ran tests.
Then checked out 2 weeks ago. And I found that this problem was
introduced by:  e4bcc0c0

I recommend reading `man git-bisect` :-)

Also, this wouldn't have worked if some of the commits were committed without making sure that yade is compiling :)

Janek

Follow ups