Re: yadedaily packages are functional again - dbgsym: too large

> How about *-dbgsym packages, with debug symbols?

I see that you tried to add it:

https://gitlab.com/yade-dev/trunk/commit/26147d8d55c1c77ae7d34139b1ff7ddd59ec19ca

But unfortunately we are hitting some hardcap limit on gitlab :(

Uploading artifacts...
./deb: found 12 matching files
ERROR: Uploading artifacts to coordinator... too large archive  id=313028835 responseStatus=413 Request Entity Too Large status=413 Request Entity Too Large token=-uaVjBQR
FATAL: too large
ERROR: Job failed: exit code 1

I am not sure how to overcome this obstacle. I see following options:

1. disable dbgsym for bullseye
2. pay gitlab to have more space
3. install gitlab software on our servers and use gitlab there

for start 1. seems to be the simplest one. But maybe someone has better idea?

best regards
Janek