Re: Removing trailing white space, yay or nay?

I remove trailing whitespace at the end of the line, provided that I am changing this line for some *other* purpose.

Sounds good to me, as far (not much ?...) as I'm concerned.

------
Chargé de Recherche / Research Associate
Irstea, RECOVER
3275 route Cezanne – CS 40061 13182 Aix-en-Provence Cedex 5 FRANCE
+33 (0)4 42 66 99 21
www.irstea.fr/duriez