Re: AddressSanitizer is enabled in the CI-pipeline

Hi,

you can see in the pipeline
Is there yet an example in recent pipeline jobs ? I looked at that job <https://gitlab.com/yade-dev/trunk/-/jobs/347833875> from ASAN merge request #331 and could not see anything new. What's the exact workflow ? Running --test and --check and look for some error/warning messages ? If there is one => problems, if there is none => no problems ?

Thanks !

Jérôme

------
Chargé de Recherche / Research Associate
Irstea, RECOVER
3275 route Cezanne – CS 40061 13182 Aix-en-Provence Cedex 5 FRANCE
+33 (0)4 42 66 99 21
www.irstea.fr/duriez