Re: new bullseye image - problems building master

Regarding the version numbers I made an MR which workarounds the problem:

https://gitlab.com/yade-dev/trunk/merge_requests/367

I am not sure if that's the correct way to go. Isn't there something
wrong with bullseye python versions right now?

This is the history of the pipelines for last commit in master:

https://gitlab.com/yade-dev/trunk/commit/0b6b10845892801b0893be211e011bdc1707f8cd/pipelines?ref=master

We can see when it stopped working.

Interestingly the libCGAL problem seems to disappear for now?

best regards
Janek

Janek Kozicki (yade) said:     (by the date of Sun, 29 Dec 2019 20:41:59 +0100)