Re: Sign convention or name O.energy['gravWork']

Thanks for feedback, what about just a change in name: gravWork -> gravPotential ?

There would be no more doubts whether it is work by gravity or work against gravity ; and decrease of that quantity during a fall would seem more logical to me (and others ?)

I agree otherwise with your general remarks about O.energy, but since it's there (we won't remove it anyway, will we ?) I think it could be worth to make such a small improvement.

Jérôme

------
Chargé de Recherche / Research Associate
Inrae, RECOVER
3275 route Cezanne – CS 40061 13182 Aix-en-Provence Cedex 5 FRANCE
+33 (0)4 42 66 99 21
https://www6.paca.inrae.fr/recover/membres-du-laboratoire/pages-personnelles/jerome-duriez