Re: Do we have "quick" pipeline on gitlab?

Yes, we have a quick pipeline. Add the "WIP: " in front of the title.
It is being checked by the build system (searach for WIP in
gitlab-ci.yml file :), and some builds are cancelled if they start
with WIP:

cheers
Janek

Bruno Chareyre said:     (by the date of Mon, 18 May 2020 12:51:33 +0200)

> Hi Janek,
> As I was pushing at high frequency recently I kept cancelling gitlab jobs
> since they were way too long.
> Is there a trick I miss? Would it make sense to have a special tag we can
> set for building some branches with lightweight series of builds/test/doc
> on them (say, ubuntu + debian)?
> We can actually trick the gitlab.ci but that's ugly and there's always a
> risk to push it.
> Cheers
> Bruno
>

> --
> --
> _______________
> Bruno Chareyre
> Associate Professor
> ENSE³ - Grenoble INP
> Lab. 3SR
> BP 53
> 38041 Grenoble cedex 9
> Tél : +33 4 56 52 86 21
> ________________
>
> Email too brief?
> Here's why: email charter
> <https://marcuselliott.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/emailCharter.jpg>

Janek Kozicki, PhD. DSc. Arch. Assoc. Prof.
Gdańsk University of Technology
Faculty of Applied Physics and Mathematics
Department of Theoretical Physics and Quantum Information
--
http://yade-dem.org/
http://pg.edu.pl/jkozicki (click English flag on top right)