Re: Wiki FAQ

Hi,
This page is indeed rather old. I would suggest to remove all the content
that is irrelevant/obsolete, about Scons and stuff and see what remains.
Because there are a couple valid points, maybe they should go somewhere
else, but where?
- What is "Young" and "Poisson" in ElastMat material?
- I want to get 2 plots, how can I do it?
- Is it possible to make another color of the background from python script?