Re: Need little help (no laughing please) + some update

I confirmed in person. Issue resolved. Good luck!

We did plenty of work during the summer holidays, you will see in the latest MRs and commits :)

cheers
Janek

Bruno Chareyre said:     (by the date of Wed, 7 Oct 2020 11:57:33 +0200)

> Hi there,
>
> I've had a number of independent issues lately, I hope my unavailability
> did not impact daily yade-devs workflow too much (hopefully the bus
> factor was factored in well enough).
>
> I'm now trying to be back, with merging MPI branch as top priority.
>
> The issue is my gitlab account is blocked because of a bug in the google
> sign-in button... I reported the problem, apparently a common one. I'll
> try to get back control of that account. In the meantime it would be
> great if someone could invite user bchareyre1 and grant some admin
> rights to him (at least Anton and Janek can do that).
>
> Commit via ssh should still be ok for me as "bchareyre" but merging, for
> instance, needs to sign in and click. Not possible a.t.m.
>
> I hope you are all doing well.
>
> Laters
>
> Bruno
>

> --
>

> _______________
> Bruno Chareyre
> Associate Professor
> 3SR lab., ENSE³, Grenoble INP
> Tél : +33 4 56 52 86 21
> ________________
>
> Email too brief?
> Here's why: email charter
> <https://marcuselliott.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/emailCharter.jpg>
>

> -- _______________ Bruno Chareyre Associate Professor Lab. 3SR, ENSE³,
> Grenoble INP Tél : +33 4 56 52 86 21 ________________ Email too brief?
> Here's why: email charter

Janek Kozicki, PhD. DSc. Arch. Assoc. Prof.
Gdańsk University of Technology
Faculty of Applied Physics and Mathematics
Department of Theoretical Physics and Quantum Information
--
http://yade-dem.org/
http://pg.edu.pl/jkozicki (click English flag on top right)