Yade Technical Archive - call for materials

Hey Yade devs,

Got Yade stuff lying around? Yade Technical Archive (YTA) is looking
for *seminar
presentations*, *papers*, *technical notes*, or* course materials* about
Yade.

Send us your Yade materials and we will:

   - *proofread* it for english,
   - *format* it into the standard YTA latex format,
   - host the file on the Yade website
   - add it to the archive list
   <http://yade-dem.org/doc/yadeTechArchive.html>.

By sending these types of Yade materials to YTA, we all strengthen the
foundation of Yade and make it more accessible to more people :-). While at
the same time gaining valuable exposure for our esoteric .

Feel free to send anything you may have!

Cheers,

Robert