Re: boost::mpi and python bindings for it.

Hi,

Very interesting indeed. I didn't notice.
I wouldn't claim that, by definition, it is more safe than mpi4py (just another wrapper) but it would remove that dependency.

I wonder if a simple replacement of mpi4py.comm by boost.mpi.comm would do the trick. If they followed same naming conventions it could.

Cheers

Bruno