Re: Submitting Yade to an "Open Software" prize (FYI)

Hi guys,

Good news, I'm willing to join.

Best,

------
Chargé de Recherche / Research Associate
INRAE, RECOVER
3275 route Cezanne – CS 40061 13182 Aix-en-Provence Cedex 5 FRANCE
+33 (0)4 42 66 99 21
https://www6.paca.inrae.fr/recover/membres-du-laboratoire/pages-personnelles/jerome-duriez