Re: Yade vs. war in Ukraine

Hi everyone,

I agree with the idea. In case YADE could be an example for peace, we could even recall the present and past contributions by both Russian (sega, if I'm correct) and Ukrainian (Anton, for sure) colleagues.

Best

------
Chargé de Recherche / Research Associate
INRAE, RECOVER
3275 route Cezanne – CS 40061 13182 Aix-en-Provence Cedex 5 FRANCE
+33 (0)4 42 66 99 21
https://www6.paca.inrae.fr/recover/membres-du-laboratoire/pages-personnelles/jerome-duriez