yade-mpi team mailing list archive

Re: Yade-MPI sending/receiving serialized bodies

You could add a new flag ``mpiRequired`` to attribute flags [1] and
by default assume that the attribute does not need to be send by mpi.

Or maybe this flag is simply ``noSave`` and ``readonly`` and
``hidden`` flags together? This can be possible. Why send over mpi
something that does not need to be saved? Why send something
readonly? Why send something hidden from GUI inspect?

[1] https://gitlab.com/yade-dev/trunk/blob/master/lib/serialization/Serializable.hpp#L31

Janek

Deepak Kn said:     (by the date of Sun, 28 Apr 2019 19:57:54 +0200)