Re: Compilations problems

> I'm trying to compile YADE on a RH9.0 with quite few upgrade.

> - Changing -fno-exceptions in -fexceptions
> -Adding the following librairies: -lGLU -lGL -lm -lXi -lXmu

well, I don't exaclty understand what the two lines above mean. If you
are linking with those libraries - then you shouldn't need to do it (all
-l switches should be correct). Please try solution explained below,
without doing what you have done above ;)

> I have the following problems:
>
> QGLThread.cpp: In member function `virtual void QGLThread::oneLoop()':
> QGLThread.cpp:148: no matching function for call to
> `GLViewer::doneCurrent()'

bah! I've located the problem.

look into file:

/usr/include/qt3/qgl.h

you will find there a function doneCurrent(), we want to call that one.
The problem must be somewhere between different versions of Qt. We can't
modify Qt, we should rather fix it in:

yade-all-0.9.0.911/yade-guis/QtGUI/projects/kdevelop/QtGUI/GLViewer.hpp

add there following line:

public : virtual void doneCurrent() { QGLViewer::doneCurrent(); };

I will add this fix for next release, if you confirm that it works :)