The convergence criterion in YADE

Hi, all:

    I am currently concentrated on the convergence criteria of the sphere
system in YADE, for example, like in ITACSA's PFC2D software, the convergence
criteria is that when the maximum unbalanced force is less than a certain
value, the whole system is considered in equilibrium, or when the total
relative displacement e.g., ||D(i)-D(i-1)||/||D(i-1)||<TOL, the whole system
is considered in equilibrium. Is there any similar criterion that is already
built within YADE? or I will have to implement it? Since currently I can only
use the number of calculation steps?

    Thanks a lot!

Feng Chen