compiling

Hello Yade community,

I have compiled YADE 0.9.0.911
For the while I just want to compile an existing example (Funnel for example) by copying it in a new folder (I named it Funel). But apparently I have to copy it two times : - In the first folder /../../../yade-all-0.9.0.911/yade-packages/yade-package-dem/src/Preprocessor/Funel - In the second folder /../../../yade-all-0.9.0.911/yade-packages/yade-package-dem/projects/kdevelop/PreProcessor/Funel In the second folder Funel.cpp has to be a pointer to Funel.cpp on the first folder, and the contents of the two files are the same. My question is how can I do to create this Funel.cpp which type is a pointer ?

Thanks