Re: installing YADE 11.0 on SUSE 10.2

Hello, its me again,
Well I've was able to get past the boost mt and qt-mt parts and move on....and....now I'm stuck again, it seems that scons now wants log4cxx and scientific python module (see below).

Checking for log4cxx::Logger::getLogger("foo") in C++ library log4cxx... (cached) no
Checking for Python development files... (cached) yes
Checking for scientific python module (debian: python-scientific)... (cached) no

and I've determined that log4cxx is not as important as scientific python module (but I could be wrong) so I'm going to leave that one along for awhile. now I've gone to http://repos.opensuse.org/science/openSUSE_10.2/i586/ and installed scipy and numpy via YaST package manager and after installing numpy and all its dependencies and scipy, scons still can't find scipy.......suggestions please, what should I do next?

Thank you for your time and efforts.