Re: Contents of Yade-users digest..."

Nurul Islam napsal(a):
> To install YADE, It is important to have Linux,I want to use fedora core
> 6.Now I want to know C++ which one have to install (Visual C++  or Linux
> C++)

I don't know what support level you expect, but you should be at least
somewhat familiar with Linux and its tools (most importantly package
management in your distribution, but also compiler etc) a bit to use Yade.
Ask your Linux friends to help you at the beginnings, it is not hard.

Having said that: there is nothing like Linux C++ and to my knowledge,
neither Visual C++ for Linux exists. The compiler you need (which is the
only one that Yade is known to work with) is from GNU Compiler Collection
(gcc), namely g++, version >= 4.0.

Regards, Vaclav