Re: Error in Installation of YADE on Fedora Core 6

Hi, go to yade's bin directory, type ls. That will show you files you
have there. Then type ./yade-*, where * is the version suffix for your
installation. No icon, sorry. Get a decent Linux primer and get at least
basic knowledge of command line and compilation process. Yade is not for
people who don't know that; no offense.

Vaclav