Re: What is the most suitable Linux version to config and run YADE?

Bruno Chareyre said:     (by the date of Wed, 07 Nov 2007 16:28:14 +0100)

> Let you prefer Ubuntu. It is the best way to avoid library path/name
> problems.
> You can find a document on the wiki that help you ton install
> kubuntu+Yade starting from zero (I was not able to find this document
> lately though; Janek, could you point us to it?)

on the front page you have a menu "Browse yade" (in the right
column). Click:
  User guide->New to linux?

but this guide is out of date.. it explains how to install kubuntu
6.10 I feel that things have changed a little. If you are going to
use this guide - it would be useful if you update it if you discover
that anything changed with newest kubuntu version :)

The wiki is available to edit for everyone, just click "edit" on the
top. So you can fix any mistakes quickly.