Re: What is the most suitable Linux version to config and run YADE? (kan)

> By the way, what is the linux that you are using for developing?
Oops, sorry for the last reply. We are in fact using kubuntu (kde), not
ubuntu (gnome) (and this corrects my first reply too). It does matter
because you may find convenient to use kdevelop for developping Yade,
and Kdevelop is part of kde (well... I'm sure you can install kdevelop
in gnome environment but it will be more straightforward with kde).

Bruno

--

Chareyre Bruno

Institut National Polytechnique de Grenoble
Laboratoire 3S (Soils Solids Structures) - bureau E145
BP 53 - 38041, Grenoble cedex 9 - France
Tél : 33 4 56 52 86 21
Fax : 33 4 76 82 70 00