Re: "You are not allowed to post .."

Lionel Favier said:     (by the date of Mon, 12 Nov 2007 17:43:41 +0100)

> I tried to send a mail to the yade mailing list, which has been actually
> rejected. Maybe a problem with my subscription. I added the message I
> tried to send here.

Hello, if you are subscribed to the list, then you have to:

- send messages to the list from the same email address to which you
  are receiving mailing list posts
- or subscribe with that another address, which you prefer to use....

> {standard input}: Assembler messages:
> {standard input}:229138: Warning: partial line at end of file ignored
> g++: Internal error: Killed (program cc1plus)
> Please submit a full bug report.

Better send this to mailing list... looks quite strange - a bug in gcc...

--
# Janek Kozicki