"Primary view" window empty

Hello everybody. An other mail because I have so the following problem :
when launching a calculation with Yade, using the "graphical interface",
nothing is drawn in the "Primary View" window (but the calculation runs
well). I face this problem since I made my updates with Ubuntu and I
find it more and more disturbing...
I imagine that some libraries required for screen display of the
numerical model were suppressed, so my question is :
which library (or more generally how does this work ?) are used by Yade
for displaying something in this "Primary view" window ?
Thanks a lot.

Jerome