Re: Triaxial Test

You need to edit TriaxialTest.h and TriaxialTest.cpp, then do the same
as,  for instance, parameter "sphereFrictionDeg". Namely : declare new
user variables in TriaxialTest.h, define them (default value) in the
constructor (TriaxialTest::TriaxialTest(...) ), and register them in
TriaxialTest::registerAttributes().
Just search all ocurences of "sphereFrictionDeg" in both files and you
will see.

The result of that will be :
1- new parameters will appear in the interface
2- they will aslo be printed in the *.xml file that you get when you
save a simulation.

Bruno

Add a MaxRad and MinRad as member data

José Cunha a écrit :
> I' ve been reading about yade architecture in order to understand it. If
> I want to change the triaxial test to let the user decide if he wants to
> have various ball radious and the number of balls with radious 1, number
> of balls with radious 2 etc. What should i edit and recompile? I'm not
> requesting the actual code to do that, just what files should be edited
> and how do i recompile them etc.
> Best Regards.
> José Pedro Cunha

Chareyre Bruno
Maitre de conference

Institut National Polytechnique de Grenoble
Laboratoire 3S (Soils Solids Structures) - bureau E145
BP 53 - 38041, Grenoble cedex 9 - France
Tél : 33 4 56 52 86 21
Fax : 33 4 76 82 70 43