Re: changing transient contacts to persistent cohesive contacts

If you have concrete, you (=I) want to generate links beforehand and
then have both persistent links (breakable cohesion) and collision of
elements that come close to each other during simulation. That's why I
modified PersistentSAPCollider to ignore contacts that already exist as
persistent.

Has no one done that? How about Wenjie, he was doing concrete, right? (I
am seriously thinking about visiting you in 3s, guys, since this sort of
communication is not nearly as efficient as I would like to ;-) )

Vaclav