svn protocol

  Hi,

 I am beginning to play with Yade, that's really nice, you did a good job!

My question is about the access to yade subversion:
I cannot download subversions. My university locks a lot of things, it
seems that I am not allowed to use svn protocol (svn://). To test the
configuration of the software subversion, I tried to download a subversion
of doxygen (always with the software subersion) using a https protocol
(https://) and it works.

Thus my question: is there another way to access the yade subversions
without using the svn protocol ? (I found a similar question in the mail
archives but I didn't found any answers ;-)
Currently I check the subversion with my web browser through the address:
http://svn.berlios.de/wsvn/yade/?sc=0
but it is not efficient at all!

  Thanks

  Luc