Re: simulation definition

Hi, Luc

I did exactly this kind of simulation procedures as you mentioned in the
question! Yade is almost enable to do the simulation as you want, one
need just to program it!

Instead of saving the file in scene.xml format, i saved only the
position and the radius (in a *.txt file) of each element at the end of
the consolidation, and i stopped the simulation! I called this step as
"numerical specimen generation"!!

Then reload the saving files (positions and radii of the elements), one
can make simple compression (or tension) test, triaxial test..etc!!

To do that, i have three different triaxialtest_version --
triaxial_for_specimen_generation, triaxial_for_unaixial,
triaxial_for_triaxialtest!!

This may not be the best solution, but it works(and it might be quite
similar to the previous procedure done in SDEC)!!

regards

wenjie