Re: Documentation : Getting started

    Thank you for your remarks (Vaclav you learned me something ;-) ).
For the (good) idea of Janek putting this file on the web site, I've
just made it by using the "Upload file/image" link, but I'm not sure
I've made it very well : after uploading it I could only refind it in
the list of "Recent Changes" (from the "Wiki" part of the left of the
page) : http://yade.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Recentchanges, or also in the
"Gallery of New files" (link in the "Special Pages" from "Wiki Toolbox"
part) : http://yade.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Newimages.
    Maybe are there more suitable locations... So if someone can better
than me use the wiki, feel free to move this file.

Jerome