NBS algorithm

Hi all,

I am currently implementing the NBS and MR contact detection algorithms, since the cell should be big enough for the largest element. I intent to divide all the bodies into 2 group: spheres and boxes. Then, the contact detection is performed over the spheres. The problem arise when I need to detect contact between box and sphere. Is there any other way than to loop over all the spheres and boxes?

Btw, I dont know exactly what algorithm is used in PersistentSAPCollider and is it faster than the NBS when I look at the code, it seems that the sorting algorithm was employed (not sure yet)
THank you so much,

Kien Dang,