Re: Problems with save/load

The solution has just been given to me by an other PhD of my lab. I afford me to make a new mail for everyone : - the problem was that the save gave wrong values (which correspond to nothing) to some attributes of engines : for exemple here in my case I had in the save file
"<engines _className_="ElasticCriterionTimeStepper"  active="/_*3*_/"/>"
/ whereas this attribute is a boolean... and was equal to 1 at the beginning of the calculation. So if you encounter this problem you just have to identify the "wrong value" and correct it and you will have the possibility to use the results of your one-day calculation...

Jerome Duriez a écrit :
Hello everybody. For recently I face new problems with Yade : after saving the state of a calculation (with .xml file) it happens (frequently but not always ???) that I can't load the corresponding save file : a small "Yade message" windows appears in the GUI indicating that : . "/*Bad Attribute value (bad lexical_cast), Tag: "engines", Attribute: "active", Line: 34*/" for example. NB : the number of line changes from an attempt to the other (but for the same file to load...)

Please note that this error happens even if I didn't modify at all the .xml file issued from the save.
Did anyone face also this problem ?
Thanks

Jerome