libboost-dev issue

I am currently using Debian 4.0 and having issues libboost-dev, the current
libboost-dev that was installed using apt-get is 1.33.1, but every time I
enter the following command, I get this in return....

swt110:/# apt-get build-dep yade-svn1365
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
E: Build-Depends dependency for yade-svn1365 cannot be satisfied because no
available versions of package libboost-dev can satisfy version requirements

I'm not sure if I posted to the right thread, since it seems to me that the
wiki is a mess.  so can someone please relocate this to the right thread.
thank you

--
Daryl Begaye
Diné College