Re: Fluid boundary?

>> I just wonder anybody has ever done the simulation with a fluid boundary?
>Do you mean a membrane with external fluid pressure on it? In that case,
>you need to modelise the membrane itself, and apply pressure on it.
Thanks, Bruno.

I am not clear how the membrane is modeled (sorry, I havenot seen any paper
about this), so I would like to state my consideration more clear and you
can get my meaning.
What I am considerring of the fluid boundary(static fluid pressure) is that
there is a fluid boundary that the fluid pressure (it is external fluid
pressure force) is applied on the boundary. but I do not know how to model
it, and how to get the boundary force form the fluid. Because under the
Pressure from other sides, the shape of the boundary touching the fluid is
changing, and the particles distribution around the fluided boundary is also
changing, so how to get the force on each particle touching the fluid from
the fluid. Also, the particle may be seperated from the solid part and flow
in the fluid under the simulation, then how to find the new boundary
touching the fluid, it is also a challenge.

Kan