Re: old thread about cylinders wiiling to be reopen

> Hi Everyone,
> I've read a old thread about people who were defining an other object
> than box or sphere: tubes, I'm also interested in that kind of element.
> I saw a file with an already advanced code (263-001.bin), is there a
> more recent file corresponding to this "tubetest"? I'm interesting in
> spending some time on it.

If you want the advanced geometry of the wall, you can be
interested in the possibility of importing geometry from the STL.
Here is example (about 3MB): geo.hmg.inpg.fr/~smilauer/yade/sega-silo-1.avi
Source files attached to this mail.
ps/ don't worry about 'wild' particles from video. this fixed in the last svn.
pps/ see also examples/STLImporterTest.py in last svn.

--
Best regards, Sergei D.