Re: Compile problem or my computer problem?

 Hi, YADE guys,

I would like to share the reason that why this happen.
I check the compile history again, I found that it needs a boost/regex.hpp ,
then I install this then it solve.
well, this is not in the check list, so I did not notice this.
maybe somebody also meets this problem, then I hope this is an useful
information.

Regards.
Kan