Attributes of CohesiveFrictionalContactInteraction (bug ?)

Hello everybody. I just noticed that the class
"CohesiveFrictionalContactInteraction" (in pkg/dem/Engine/EngineUnit/)
inherits from the "_ElasticContact_Interaction", whereas in the
registerAttributes (of CohesiveFrictionalContactInteraction) what is
called first is :
_SimpleElastic_Interaction::registerAttributes();

It seems to me that it is quite not logic...
In fact some of the attributes which belong to
CohesiveFrictionalContactInteraction through ElasticContactInteraction
(but which are not in SimpleElasticInteraction) are however registered
(like tangensofFrictionAngle for exemple), but the work is not perfectly
done : for example "ks" is not registered.
Fortunately it seems that this doesn't affect the computations because
in the CohesiveFrictionalRelationships we have (if the interaction is
"new" or not) :

contactPhysics->ks = contactPhysics->initialKs;

In fact this case occured also for the ElasticContactInteraction, and
was corrected in revision 1315 (14/04/08). But because such commits (in
which the list of registered attributes are modified) prevent users to
reload saves, once update is done, (I take the opportunity to say that
this is a BIG disadvantage of Yade) I didn't want to take the
responsability of commiting the corrections myself.

Jerome