Re: Problem with SVN 1440

It may be due to a bug that appeared recently : interactions will be
like "disabled" if you mix two different types of containers for
persistent and transient interactions (resp.
InteractionHashMap/InteractionVecSet).
Previously, TriaxialTest was mixing the two types, and it was working
fine, but now it does not.
After r1447, TriaxialTest uses only one type of container - in principle
: InteractionVecSet.
So, you can upgrade your SVN version, or just edit the Triaxial.xml and
replace by hand "HashMap" by "VecSet", it should load and run correctly
again.
If it doesn't fix the problem please let us now.

Bruno