Re: problem with SDEClinkedSpheres

> we have installed yade sub version 1328 and the version 0.12rc1 and in
> both version we have problems with SDEClinkedSpheres simulation
> because we can't do the spheres have cohesion between each other and
> also the simulation crash if we dont put a range of size for the
> radius of the spheres.
Hi, sadly SDECLinkedSpheres is deprecated due to upcoming architectural
changes (merging transient and persistent interactions) and is known to
be broken. I hope some other people that use similar interction types
would be able to tell you what you consider as substitute for
SDECLinkedSpheres. Regards, Vaclav