Re: About join the SVN

Chen, Feng said:     (by the date of Wed, 31 Dec 2008 14:16:10 -0500)

> Hi, Janek:
>
> I have uploaded two files for viscous damping (pkg/dem/Engine/StandAloneEngine/ViscousForceDamping.cpp, hpp), I am not sure if I have done enough, should I modify the SConscript accordingly? and should I (or can I) modify the change log?

Sorry for late reply. Better if you ask this stuff on the mailing
list. I simple missed your email before (and I'm also late with
reading the mailing list...) So for example Vaclav or Bruno could
answer you.

Yes, please modify SConscript so that it will compile your stuff. And
please update the Changelog too (everyone should be doing it, but I
still have problems with enforcing that on people, those yade
developers are like a herd of cats, and I was never good at herding
cats).