Subversion checkout/update issue under Windows

Hello,

I'm new to yade and tried to checkout source code from the subversion repository.

Whenever I checkout or update my local yade folder, I get the following error:

In directory 'C:\Developpement\Libraries\yade\doc'
Can't move 'C:\Developpement\Libraries\yade\doc\REMOVED.tmp' to
'C:\Developpement\Libraries\yade\doc\REMOVED': Accès refusé.

I'm under Windows (XP) and guess the problem comes from a conflict between the 'removed' folder and the 'REMOVED' file. Windows is not case sensitive for files/folders names as Unix/Linux/MacOSX can be.

Best regards,

Thomas Paviot

Follow ups