Monitoring of tangential stress ?

Hello everybody.
Short question : Considering a box containing my numerical sample I'ld want to monitor the tangential stress acting on one plate of the box and I wonder if someone has already made it ?

Less short question : In fact I want even monitor this tangential stress ("tau") depending on the normal one ("sigma") : so that the ratio dtau/dsigma remains constant (to a given value) during the simulation, whereas an other control parameter would be, for example, something like a strain rate. Would you have something to say about it ??
Thanks

Jerome

Follow ups