TranslationEngine RotationEngine and last changes

Hello,

I would ask if TranslationEngine and RotationEngine gives translation
and rotation on the base of m/s and rad/s or m/iteration and
rad/iteration.
If I put a translation velocity of 0.001 m/s If i have a 10^-4 timestep
with 5 iter/sec should see almost no movement cause it should transate 1
mm every 10^4 iterations,but I see great translations every iteration.

On the light of new interesting changes, could someone update the
Dynamic_simulation_tests examples to explain what has to be changed in
python scripts in order to take advantage of the new revision?

Thank you very much

Marco.
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by the user
MarcoDottor (https://launchpad.net/~marcodottor)