Re: Time Series Forcing implementation in python

There will be about 50 dynamic particles in the simulation, and at each
time step, each particle should have a different force from the times
series applied to it.  There is only one component of the force.  I have
been working only with python so far, and I would prefer to use it
instead of C++.  What is the maximum number of data points that could be
used with python?

It would be helpful if you could tell me the syntax for using the
InterpolatingSpiralEngine in python.

Thank you again for your help

Roger
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by the user
rbarnold (https://launchpad.net/~rbarnold12)