Re: Simulation model

> In attachment there is the diff-file. I'v added 1 function. Hope it
> will be useful.
> I would like also to ask to inspect the code. Is it suitable, or
> corrections are needed?
You write like a c-guy :-) I wrote it in a more python way (lists,
lists, tuples, etc), in particular using the numpy.arange function to
create list of values. Find it in r1774, utils.regularSphereOrthoPack
and scripts/test/regular-sphere-pack.py.
> How often do you usually commit the code?
Depends, not so often if I make bigger changes as to not break anything
for others; to make the commit a logical whole.

HTH